Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Abstract Lull

Sorry about the lack of posts; a sudden tidal onset of midterms has me gasping for life on some distant stormy shore, with only a far-fetched dream and one volleyball friend named Wilson to guide me through these most turbulent days. Kidding, I'll never be as cool as Tom Hanks.

I offer you this, oh gods of blogging prosperity, as tribute until my return.



xx, a Christina looking forward to Friday, Friday
ps - On a style related note, this is what I'm wearing on said island (via Vivienne Westwood SS 14). Just try to question the functionality of this garb because even in my most tempestuous dreams, I can assure you I am looking oh so fly.

5 comments:

  1. I loved Princess Monoke! I've never seen this video before though. It matches up so well! Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that junk on the girl's legs? and yeah Princess Mononoke is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why patronus, what an astute observer you are. Judging from the circumstances, I'd guess beach debris from the storm.

      Delete
  3. Finally another post!!
    I've been checking this blog RELIGIOUSLY and I absolutely love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, Tamara! Means a bunch to someone just starting out like me :') but yes, please stay tuned because I've got a couple good ones in the works!

      Delete